Fontys University of Applied Sciences / MBRT
Address: Ds. Theodor fliednerstraat 2, 5612 AB, Eindhoven
- Phone : +31-6-12744150
- Email : email@example.com
Erasmus code: EINDHOV 03
Course name: Medical Imaging & Radiotherapy Techniques
Contact person: Mr. Jos Peeters
- Phone: +31-6-12744150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erasmus Exchange Module
- Description: Magnetic Resonance Imaging & Computed tomography
- 5 weeks Theoretical
- 6 weeks clin.placement including week Carnaval
- 2 weeks theoretical
- Clinical placements: not defined! Every year a new round starts up amongst regional hospitals. The 6 weeks are not guaranteed at the moment. If necessary we need to reduce the amount of weeks into clin.placement and offer additional theoretical content.
- Immunisation / medical record
- Before arrival in The Netherlands, we expect that you have done a tuberculosis examination at your home-country. We need a tuberculosis-free certificate. A BCG-vaccination is not suitable in the Netherlands and will not be accepted . Hospitals also require a Hepatitis A/B ( please, bring your titer data) and MRSA-free certifica¬te (Metyciline Resitant Staphylococus Aureus). This test should also be done at your home-country.
- The TBC- and MRSA-tests should to be done in the month December 2018! Tests done before December 2018 are not valid. If you have not done this, you can do this in Eindhoven in the first month of your stay. Prices are quite high and should be paid in cash.
- Clinical placement en uniforms
- The hospitals have all radiographic facilities. The working time will be between approx. 08.30 – 15.00 hrs. during your clinical placement. It depends which hospital you will be staying. You do not need to bring your own uniforms. If policy describes, you have to bring your own radiation monitor and film markers which, of course, you take back with you on completion of the exchange program.
- The name & location of the hospital will be forwarded in the first week of the exchange.